Everyone’s favourite is definitely the Matcha Raspberry! I think it’s the colour first they look very cool with their bright green coating but when you bite into them Wow what a flavour hit!
The first taste sensation to hit your lips is the bitterness of the matcha then you hit the smooth cacao/maple syrup/date richness then just when you thought your palate couldn’t be surprised again you are hit with the fresh burst from a ripe red raspberry and you’re in heaven X
Here is the recipe for the Raw Vegan Matcha Raspberry Bliss Balls I hope you enjoy making them X
Matcha Raspberry Bliss Balls
2/3 cup ground almond meal
10 mejool dates
2 tablespoons raw cacao
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 teaspoons solid coconut oil
pinch of salt
fresh raspberry punnet- approx 12 raspberries
Matcha powder & desiccated coconut for rolling
- Put all the ingredients except the fresh raspberries & the matcha/coconut your going to roll the bliss balls in into a food processor and pulse on slow speed.
- The mixture should clump together.Once this happens you can increase the speed to create a smooth paste.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out and weigh each ball at 25g each, roll into smooth round balls using your hands
- Put an indent into the ball with your finger then insert the fresh raspberry & close back up so the raspberry is securely enclosed
- Mix the match powder & coconut together however stong & green you would like it then roll your bliss balls into the matcha/coconut mix and refrigerate until cold
- Serve & enjoy X